Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Abode Nightclub

What is up with this joint... Its so hard to get into.

I mean, its a club for beautiful freaks.... Im certainly some kind of freak.

SO LET ME IN!


....................................................................................................

So I rock up to the club around 2am, its got one line for members and one for guests, no one is around the weather is straight up horrific, windy, cold icy rain which feels like needles on the exposed skin.

I wait... I knock... I wait.. and then a woman in mid 40's handsome yet also soft looking with with a slight stern mouth opens the carbon coloured door and looks at me like i`m an alien looking to rack up my points in anal probing..

Door: 'Can I help you?'

Me: 'Err well I want to get in'

Door: 'Sorry not on your own'

Me: "Oh no I know about 10 people inside (I knew 2 but there was 10 I think in the same group)

Door: 'you need a girl with you'

Me: ' I know about 6 girls (ok it was a guess but I think it was right) inside, can I just get one of them to come out?'

Door ' No sorry, you need to come together'

Me: ' Well 6 girls came with just a few of guys, that means that there is room to move here'

Door: ' Sorry the rules are that you need to come with a girl'

Me: ' But I almost did, I just got here 20minutes after them... that should count thats justs a little time delay'

Door: 'Sorry, you can`t get in'

Me: 'So if I get a girl I can get in?'

Door: ' 'Yes'

Me: 'But I can`t get one of the girls inside who didn`t come with a guy to come out and we walk in?'

Door: ' No'

Me: 'Thats ridiculous btw'

Door; 'It's the rule'

Me: 'And like some rules, not well thought out..'

Door: ' I`m sorry, you can`t get in'

Me : 'Ok, I`ll go and wait till I see a girl and walk in with her'

Door: 'That would be ok'

Me: *shakes head and walks off*

1 comment:

  1. Sound like you tried to get in on a couples only or members only night. Trying rocking up on a night when SINthetic is on, you will have more luck then.

    ReplyDelete