Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fish in my head

I was in the shower earlier and as I closed my eyes I saw all these little fish swimming around......
strange.. very cool but very strange.. they where so incredibly vivid.. hyper colour, I think they where garfish.

I was watching them swim close to the waters surface and look for food and freak out when bubbles came near them. I could see into their black eyes even. See the shine of the sun on their silvery scales..

It was quite beautiful..it was not quite clear as tv but it was clear enough, but the feeling of the vision was dynamically real.. like I was looking with another set of eyes altogether.. I could sense them through color and see them through feeling.. or something like that...

I then thought with a chuckle... 'Double Rainbow... OMG... what does this mean?'  ...

double rainbow

But... seriously wtf! ? this is cool as shit but.. what is it!!

Then .....

Yup...


THEN...

..I remembered that I been playing 'Hungry Shark' on the Iphone where you go around munch out on fish and humans and somewhere in my subconscious this game is still getting played.. It`s an awesome game so thats alright with me.

Might have little go on it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment